Image via WikipediaRemember that this is month 0 of year 2010?
I've been planning and thinking about goals and objectives for 2010.
Some of them are:
- designing websites for individuals that involve history
- attending conferences and speaking at a few
- reaching out to the local community and using social media to deliver the message
Here's what I've accomplished in December:
- Got a contract for a website for a house - built by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Working with some incredible people in the Midwest to develop our own conference
- Had a successful event for www.oldstonehouse.org
How about that - December, month zero, has proven to be a successful starting point for the new year. And I still have a couple of weeks left!
What are you planning on for 2010?
Thanks for the read! Take a tour of the green home - see where you can make your home safer too. www.debthinksgreen.com