Image via WikipediaDo you have a dream board? I like to think of it as my Christmas wish list - and I can celebrate year round.
My dream board is more than just a dream. It's a visualization of the things I want. Its' something I look at every day and say "this is why I do this work."
Here's some things I'm working towards.
- 4 new clients a month for my Melaleuca business
- 3 new clients a month for Debworks
- upgrade blog to Wordpress
- notebook computer for the road
- video editing software and a trainer to teach me
- Mac desktop
- attend SobCon, SXSW
- speak at 6 events this year
- Wii and assorted games
- a trip to Antiparos
- a trip to Paris
- take my mom for a spa w/e
- new clothes (cause mine are too big)
- complete homeopathic treatment and be well
- new car for me paid off
- tweet ups with friends I've made online
- ipod and an itunes account
- new lawn furniture
What's wrong with these lists? Can you really "see" what I want? The perfect thing to have on your dream board is an actual picture of your items. See it, achieve it.
Genius is just attention to a subject. It is just attention to something specific. That's all it is. Law of Attraction makes it happen, and so anyone who gives attention to any subject for a period of time will evolve in the direction of that understanding.
Thanks for the read! Take a tour of the green home - see where you can make your home safer too. www.debthinksgreen.com