Saturday, November 14, 2009

What I Learned From Creative Memories


We got a free Storybook Creator plus 3.0 at www.iblogconference.com (along with some great pizza for dinner). I played around and was easily able to make this picture! I hope I don't stay up all night playing with pics ............I have a presentation to give tomorrow!
We also learned that Creative Memories Memory Manager can organize your photos, and it acts much like Photoshop in the editing of them. It's $40 and available from any of your local Creative Memories representatives. If you don't know have one in your area, go to www.creativememories.com and at the top is a find a consultant tab.
Gotta run --- I have pictures to play with!
Thanks for the read! Take a tour of the green home - see where you can make your home safer too. www.debthinksgreen.com

No comments: