Thursday, March 26, 2009

JC Penney Update


Monday I talked about
JC Penney sponsoring my outfit for SOBCon 2009.  

I received this automated email:
Thank you for your email.  We appreciate your taking the time to provide us with your comments and suggestions. This email is automatically generated to let you know that JCPenney has received your email.  A JCPenney Representative will respond to you within 48 hours. You can always access helpful customer service information at www.jcpenney.com. For information regarding the JCPenney company you can log onto www.jcpenney.net. Thank you for choosing JCPenney.

Oh boy!  I was looking forward to that contact.  48 hours would have been sometime on Wednesday.  It's Thursday night.  No email.  No phone call.  No twitter.  No blog comment.  No facebook remark.  Nothing.  

I found some media contacts at www.jcpenney.comI'll try the Corporate Communications Media people.  I'll keep you updated!    

picture courtesy of Guthrie at flickr.com 

No comments: