Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Due Diligence and The List


I know I said we'd write a blog post today.  

I was playing with my 4 year old great nephew tonight.  We were playing Tent.  He said we have to make a list in order to play right.  I wrote, he dictated.  
Blanket - check.
chairs - check.
kids (stuffed animals) - check.
pillows - check.
weights to hold blanket on the chairs - check.

We were ready to go.  We had almost forgot the weights!  Thank God for the list.  


Let's make sure you've done your due diligence and wrote your list. 

1. Did you choose a name and get a website?

2. Did you view A LOT of other blogs?

3. Did you write your about me page?

4. Did you figure out your 30 day plan? 

5. Have you figured out what you want to be known for?

Okay, you ready to play? 


No comments: