Monday, June 1 is my birthday. Did I mention I love birthdays, especially mine?
So what's different this year? What have I accomplished this past year? And where am I going?
This past year I have:
- written more
- traveled on my own path
- stood up for myself
- lived with joy
Okay okay -- I know, you want to know WHAT I did this last year, right?
- started a local newspaper and expanded it to online
- helped over 20 people make their homes safer and non-toxic
- started my own social media consulting business
- attended a life changing conference in Chicago
- told a couple of people to get lost
- spent a lot of time with my parents
- write a blog, that got picked up by the Des Moines Register
- decided to get fit and took the beginning steps
Now -- what's going to happen for this next year?
- writing and publishing a book
- achieving Senior Director - that's helping five others develop their business
- work with local businesses to change the shape of their marketing plans
- travel to (and organize a few) conferences
- a few road trips with the parental unit
- keep writing my blog and fine tune it
- Be fit - and help others realize they can do it to.
So HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! And hey, hold me to it. I'm counting on you too!