Friday, April 3, 2009

Think BIG


I met with one of my sponsors to SOBCon09 yesterday -Judy from Cornerstone Cottage.  

She's got a lot going on with her business.  She's also a creative, inspiring, intelligent woman.  She gets it.  We talked about creating a mindmap for the things she wants to do.  I think her lightbulb moment was realizing that she is the brand - not the various entities she owns.  

We also talked about thinking bigger.  Write down EVERYTHING  you dream about, foresee, want.  You can always go back and tweak - but it's important to get the ideas out of your head and on paper.  

I thought I had it all together with what I wanted to do.  I realized I don't.  I'll be mindmapping this weekend too!  

What are your big ideas?

picture courtesy of woodleywonderworks at flickr.com 

No comments: