Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mason City Tweet Up


Twitter is a social media program I utilize each day.  I meet lots of great people and enjoy conversations.  

There are a couple of people in Northern Iowa that I talk to (and listen to).  @danielcline, @dixiebrown, @bizownersonline - just to name a few.  Dan Cline and I have met before - and we decided to have another tweet up.  Both of us are thrilled to be joined by other twitter folks in the area! 

Mark your calendar:  Friday, February 6 at 10 a.m.  Cabin Coffee 451 Indian Head Drive Mason City Iowa.  They are a great coffee house with free wifi.  Come thirsty and ready to meet fellow twitters!

What will we talk about?  I think it's a great idea to chat up what it is we do, and we are looking for to add to our businesses.  Beyond that -- let's just have a conversation!

Are you coming?  RSVP here if you would!   

No comments: